- This D sized Lithium Thionyl Chloride battery is ideal for wireless alarm systems, memory backup for computers, high tech dive computers, night vision equipment.
- Lithium Thionyl Chloride has the highest energy density of any practical Lithium battery chemistry, three times greater than Alkaline (Zinc Manganese Dioxide) batteries.
- Widest operating temperature range of -76F to + 185 F.
- Self discharge is low at less than 1% per annum at +68F, giving an effective shelf life of 10 years.
- Non-flammable electrolyte.
- Compatible with Saft LS 33600 Lithium cell
- Brand: Blue Sleeve
- Spot Welded tabs on each end
- UL Approved --- BBCV2.MH30127
- Chemistry: Lithium-thionyl Chloride (Li-SOCl2) technology
- Nominal capacity: 19 Ah ( 19,000 mAh)
- Open circuit voltage: (at +20C +68F) 3.66V
- Nominal voltage: (at 1mA +20C +68F) 3.6V
- Max. Continuous current: 200mA Max
- Pulse current: Up to 400mA
- Storage (recommended): +30C +86 F max
- Operating temperature range: -55C / +85C
- Diameter(max): 34.2mm(1.4 in)
- Height (max): 61.5mm(2.46 in)
- Typical weight: 110g (3.6 oz)
- Radiocommunication and other military applications
- Alarms and security systems
- Beacons and emergency location transmitters
- Metering systems
- Memory back up
- LED lighting applications
- Compatibale with and replaces SAFT LSH20 battery with 45% more energy
Also knowns as
- This is a non-rechargeable Lithium battery. Please Do not try to recharge it!
- This is not a high drain battery, please don't use it for the applications with discharging current > 200 mA!
- The storage area should be clean, cool (not exceeding +30 Deg C ), dry and ventilated
- Do not use if the battery casing is damaged.
- Please discharge the battery few minutes with 100mA, if the battery voltage is lower than your need or consult ABLE.
- Don't use different models of battery in series.
- Soldering the tab should be finished in a few seconds.