- Voltage: 3.6 Volt
- Capacity: 1.5 Ah
- Size: 1/6D - Wafer
- Chemistry: Lithium Thionyl Chloride (Li-SOCI2)
- Brand: Tadiran
- Termination Style: PC Pin (3 pins)
- Shelf Life: 10+ Years
- Diameter (max): 32.9 mm (1.295 in)
- Height (max): 13.3 mm (0.52 in)
- Typical Weight: 21.5g (0.76 oz)
- High operating voltage, stable during most of the application lifetime
- Some of the highest nominal capacities on the market today
- Excellent reliability over extended operating life
- Operating Temperature Range: -60°C/+85°C (-76°F/+185°F)
- Low self-discharge rate (less than 1% after 1 year of storage at + 20°C)
- Excellent resistance to humid environments
- Low magnetic signature
- Non-flammable (and non-pressurized at ambient temperature) inorganic (but corrosive) electrolyte
- Less than 1% capacity loss during storage at ambient temperature before use
- This battery is not rechargeable. Do not try to recharge.
- The storage area should be clean, cool (not exceeding +30 Deg C ), dry and ventilated.
- Don't use different models of battery in series.
- Do not use if the battery casing was mangled.